Access Control is the term given to controlling who has access to your premises, whether that's your residential home or commercial premises. Whether you require a single door entry point, or need a more comprehensive system that will control several access doors and support a number of users, there will be a need to build up your access control solution using a number of different parts.
The purpose of an access control system is to provide quick, convenient access to those persons who are authorised, while at the same time, restricting access to unauthorised people.
Benefits of access control:
- Helps restrict certain areas
- Allows Multi-Location Access
- Prevents Duplication enabling access
- Goes Beyond Standard Doors, Can be barriers etc
- Protect Valuables
- Helps Save Energy and Cost, can be linked into light activation automisation
- Can Record History of Entry